Phone Coupons - A Complete Guide
Phones provide us with help in countless ways.
One of the ways that is growing increasingly popular is through phone coupons.
These phone coupons allow you to save money no matter where we are as long as you have our phones with you.
Because we carry our phones at all times, this will lead to big savings.
Many Types of Phone Coupons
Phone coupons are any type of discount deal that is obtained through a phone. There are two common types of phone coupons:
- Point of sale coupons for physical stores. These are coupons that you receive on the phone. The phone is scanned or a confirmation number is entered at the point of sale in order to receive the discount.
- Coupons for discounts on phone purchases. It is becoming more common to use phones to make payments for purchases. An example is when you go on your phone to pay for a song . This type of coupon is a discount code that is entered into the phone at the time of checking out.
The Many Methods of Receiving Phone Coupons
Maybe you would love to get phone coupons but don.t know how. There are three common ways of retrieving phone coupons:
- Signing up for email offers of phone coupons. There are various coupon sites all around the web that offer email including links to phone coupons. These are sent to your email and can be retrieved via your smartphone. Another version of this method is to sign up for phone coupons by texting.
- Searching on the phone web for phone coupons. Youâre at a store and are about to make a purchase. Before you get into the check out line, you access the Internet through your phone and do a quick search for related phone coupons. You can search the search engines or social sites like Twitter.
- Phone coupon applications. Phone coupons are growing in popularity and we are beginning to see phone apps designed to send phone coupons directly to your phone. These apps are popular and incorporate these coupons with the phoneâs geo-ocation capabilities so that you automatically receive phone coupons for stores and restaurants in the area where you might be.
Leading Phone Coupon Applications
People who are interested in using phone applications to receive these coupons should check out the following leading apps:
- Yowza. This phone coupon application helps you find coupon deals for stores near you at any given time.
- Coupon Sherpa. This popular coupon website now has a phone app to bring the site's deals to your phone.
- Zavers. This coupon code site allows you to sort through many coupons and save them to a loyalty card that can be scanned for savings. They also have an option for receiving and redeeming deals.
- Cellfire. Another website that has a phone option for finding and using coupons.
- The Coupons App. This app for Android sends barcodes to your phone that can be scanned for savings when checking out.
- ShopRite Weekly Specials. This app, sends store coupons to your Android phone.
- Target coupon app. One of the first big box retailers to release its own coupon app.
Top Tips for Saving Money with Phone Coupons
Phone coupons save you money by giving you a discount on your purchases. However there are things that you can do to increase your savings. Follow these tips:
- Use phone coupon apps to find the best deal at the nearest store. This reduces the amount of money that you spend on gas going from store to store.
- Don.t allow phone coupons to convince you to impulse buy items. It.s easy to want to get a good deal as soon as you see it especially if you.re already at the store. Think through your purchases before you buy.
- Combine phone coupons with other coupons, discounts and deals to get the maximum savings on all of your purchases.
- Get in the habit of using phone coupons regularly. The more often you use them, the more you are going to save!